I need 800' of soaker hose

lol, I can think of a few reasons I'd boycott Target, but that's not one of them :rolleyes:
What diameter do you want?
Not sure if you're going to find 800' in one roll...here is 500' of 1/4", that is if you're not boycotting Amazon for not selling ammo too ;)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IXXYYOO/?tag=backy-20

Admin gets its panties in a knot if we talk politics. I think y'all know the real reason.

Tanks for the Bezos link. It's a last resort. You know what he does with his profits ....

You might consider using "drip tape" it comes with built in emitters it's a low pressure low flow rate product. You can get it with different spacing between emitters like 4", 6", 8", 12". You would need a pressure reducer but they aren't hard to get the maximum pressure is 10 to 12 psi anything higher will damage the drip tape.
You can google it and see exactly what it is and where to get some from I would recommend looking several places as prices vary a lot. It comes in lots of different lengths as well. You would need to water longer because of the lower gpm or gph but it does allow for watering right at the plant without wetting the leaves of the plant.
There is also another product called "drip tube" as well it is higher priced but it does last longer. It is poly pipe with the built in emitters with different spacings available. This will work at higher pressure and won't require a pressure reducer.
I actually use some of both depending on what I'm using it for.

Back
Top Bottom