I need a help

If the bump is rock hard, it's most likely a tumor. Not a bite which would feel soft and water-filled, much like a cyst. A bite often has a tiny scab in the center where the skin was broken during the biting from the bug. If you can feel a scab in the center, then it's a bite and will go away on its own.

Not all tumors are going to kill a chicken. I have a thirteen-year old hen with a tumor in exactly the same place as your chick. She's had it for around six years, and though it slowly grows larger, it hasn't killed her. She's the oldest chicken in my flock.

All you can do it wait and see if it gets larger and if it starts to make the chick sick. If the chick gets sick, then the tumor is much larger below the skin and maybe spreading.

If the chick doesn't behave sick, it may not be a serious tumor.

If the bump is rock hard, it's most likely a tumor. Not a bite which would feel soft and water-filled, much like a cyst. A bite often has a tiny scab in the center where the skin was broken during the biting from the bug. If you can feel a scab in the center, then it's a bite and will go away on its own.

Not all tumors are going to kill a chicken. I have a thirteen-year old hen with a tumor in exactly the same place as your chick. She's had it for around six years, and though it slowly grows larger, it hasn't killed her. She's the oldest chicken in my flock.

All you can do it wait and see if it gets larger and if it starts to make the chick sick. If the chick gets sick, then the tumor is much larger below the skin and maybe spreading.

If the chick doesn't behave sick, it may not be a serious tumor
May god bless you chicken dear!!
actually I checked him 1 hour ago and I also check his pimple and touch it
and Its not hard but when I'm touching to that it feels pain to him
and he is not playing or doing anything
the only thing he do is eating that's it
and I feel like it's a fowl pox ( the wet one )
because when I google about this and they show me this ..
so can you tell me pleases what should I do now
I feel like may be a mosquitoe or a bug bite him !!

Do you have gentian violet? It should be easy to get where you are. It's an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial tincture. It will be useful on wet pox or an insect bite by protecting it from infection while drying it out.

It's also useful in disguising the bump by staining it blue so other chickens, if you have more than this one, will not notice it and peck at it.

Do you have gentian violet? It should be easy to get where you are. It's an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial tincture. It will be useful on wet pox or an insect bite by protecting it from infection while drying it out.

It's also useful in disguising the bump by staining it blue so other chickens, if you have more than this one, will not notice it and peck at it.
no I don't have genital violets
if it is useful on wet pox than I will buy it today morning
and yes I have more chicken but they all are fine and good but this one is affected..

You are welcome.

Our computer auto spell check is not our friend. After some embarrassing "corrections", I turned the thing off. I'm no great speller, but I sure did much better than the totally botched "corrections" the auto-check was making.

You are welcome.

Our computer auto spell check is not our friend. After some embarrassing "corrections", I turned the thing off. I'm no great speller, but I sure did much better than the totally botched "corrections" the auto-check was making.
I have done the same thing just few minutes ago
and I'm still so embarrassed what I have written there🙄

Please do not feel embarrassed! This sort of thing has happened to almost all of us. This mistake of yours was almost poetic in its hilarity, though.

I like to cut up and be a comedian, sometimes on this site, but I couldn't come up with something as funny as "genital violets" if I tried for the rest of my life.

I mean. Genital violets! A phrase like that should be copyrighted!

Back
Top Bottom