I need a heritage turkey

Ldolan

Chirping
Apr 14, 2021
Hi so one of my turkeys just got eaten and I was crying all day long and I have one more turkey who lost its buddy. So I need one heritage turkey but I just want one so if anyone knows where to get one or if anyone has one please tell me. It needs to be in Massachusetts. Thanks!

Hi so one of my turkeys just got eaten and I was crying all day long and I have one more turkey who lost its buddy. So I need one heritage turkey but I just want one so if anyone knows where to get one or if anyone has one please tell me. It needs to be in Massachusetts. Thanks!
I just received a batch of beautiful poults from cackle hatchery. They arrived in very good health.

Attachments

• 20210611_113635.jpg
    20210611_113635.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 3
How old is your turkey? Is it a baby, or a teen, or an adult? One of the best ways to find turkeys is on craigslist or facebook poultry groups if you have any near you, especially if you want to only purchase very few. You could also try asking in your state thread on here as well if anyone has any. I would try to find one similar age to your other turkey, unless you are willing to purchase multiple babies to raise together.

Back
Top Bottom