I need a miracle...

I would wait another day or so to candle them, its only day 22 and 20. ALOT could still happen !!!!! kepp you
fl.gif
crossed and hope for the best, Plus you dont want to chance loosing the eggs on day 20 by opening the bator, whats you hum at ??

Oh Michelle, that's terrible!!! I hope these guys hatch for you....

and now Im worried about the ones I sent..I packed them super tight. Keep me posted...
fl.gif

Michelle,
I would just leave them alone for now. The bantams are probably not going to hatch but there is still a chance for the BO and the less you disturb them the better. Give it another day.
Sometimes even the best of the best have a bad hatch.
hugs.gif

Thanks, Gayle. I pretty much have accepted the idea that the cochins probably aren't going to hatch.
sad.png
But you know what...that's ok. It wasn't meant to be. This isn't going to discourage me from them, either. I will try again in the spring. I WILL hatch some of your chicks before I'm done! lol I was just sooooo wanting blues this year. Oh well, such is life.
idunno.gif

Quote:
You know what they say, "good things come to those who wait".

Next spring you will get a much better assortment of eggs with the possibility of blue mottleds. My new cochins from Flufnstuff will be laying. You won't be disappointed.

Well, I am sad to report that I did not have a single chick to hatch. I am definitely going to try again in the spring with these 2 breeds. Thanks to everyone for all the encouragement. It's nice to know that others really care.
Michelle

NO CHICKS AT ALL ??????????
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif

I'm so sorry for yah !!!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
:aww :aww :aww :aww

Next year will be better !!!

Thanks! I've got another thread going about my Delawares in the hatcher...those are doing much better. And my next batch of eggs (sizzles) are looking even better...at least for now. After that are my colombian cochins, then ameraucanas and salmon faverolles. I've still got lots of eggs to hatch this year!

Back
Top Bottom