I need a name for a female boxer(pic)

i have to say..boxers are one awesome breed!....BIG love bugs!..
love.gif

Betsy, Sadie, Molly, Abby, Katy, Lolly, Nola, Peppy, Pepa, Rosy, Roxie, Sally, Telly,

Dogs generally do better with names that end in "e", or "ie" or "y" or "a".

I love boxers!!!
love.gif
My grandmother used to breed them and we had many when I was young!! Wonderful dogs!! Be sure that you introduce your puppy to the chickens as soon as possible!!! I had one boxer (when I was a teen) that was shot by a neighbor for killing his chickens (no alert from the neighbor!).

Good Luck!!!

Cindy

Here are some themed ideas...

ozzy and harriet
ozzy and dorothy (like wizard of oz)
ozzy an Oprah (you know, like Dr. Oz?)
ozzy and sharon (ozzy osbourne's wife)

Of course, I LOVE the name roxy! My female fawn is Roxy. Congrats on the beautiful pup! They are the best breed ever!

We just bought some again. Thge first couple it was a sad thing happen. the girl died of cancer the boy went crazy could'nt do nothing with him. So he ran away. We just have got the courage up to raise them again. The first ones broke our hearts. it's been a year and a half sence all of this. Thanks for the names i like daisy the wife likes lola we will see thanks

PORSCHIA...that's what we named ours (after the porschia boxer car) We had another we named TYSON but called her TYE (after Mike Tyson because she used to bite our ears as a puppy)
And yet another we named KAYNE after the boxer

We are definitely boxer people:>) Have had boxers for years! Would never do with any other breed

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom