I need a name- HIATT ACRES POULTRY- thanks for the input!

Hiatt Chick-a-Roma

big_smile.png

sorry could not resist

Having spent some time on the Snake River this last summer --- a truly awesome area -- I would vote for Snake River Poultry in a heart beat!!!!
love.gif

My second choice would be Hiatt ACRES (plural). You absolutely have MORE than one acre!!! (Nobody is measuring!!!!!) Plus, if you are only selling eggs, no one will EVER see your farm/homestead and know whether you have 1/4 acre or 240 acres!!!!
gig.gif

Besides, if you are really successful with your egg business and buy a large farm, you won't have to change your name!!!
wee.gif

So THINK BIG!!! What would I want the name to be when I am selling 20,000 eggs a year and am a BIG CHICKEN FARMER in my area!!!????? (You wouldn't pick Hiatt Plot!!!)
wee.gif

Go For IT!!!!!

Cindy

#1California Chick :

Having spent some time on the Snake River this last summer --- a truly awesome area -- I would vote for Snake River Poultry in a heart beat!!!!
love.gif

My second choice would be Hiatt ACRES (plural). You absolutely have MORE than one acre!!! (Nobody is measuring!!!!!) Plus, if you are only selling eggs, no one will EVER see your farm/homestead and know whether you have 1/4 acre or 240 acres!!!!
gig.gif

Besides, if you are really successful with your egg business and buy a large farm, you won't have to change your name!!!
wee.gif

So THINK BIG!!! What would I want the name to be when I am selling 20,000 eggs a year and am a BIG CHICKEN FARMER in my area!!!????? (You wouldn't pick Hiatt Plot!!!)
wee.gif

Go For IT!!!!!

Cindy

Thanks! I generally think big, ask anyone who knows me. Go big or go home is generally how I go about things.​

Hiattsville Hens

Hiattsville Farm

Hiattsville Acres

Hiattsville Hatchery & Farm (my personal fav)

big_smile.png

why "ville" you ask? Because you have a little village with the boys, wife, dog..chickens, ducks...etc.... LOL

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks Deb! I hate committing to a name can you tell? I think I'll have one figured out by today though. I want to get going with some advertising plans and am only held up by my lack of a name now.

I like the name Buster too sara!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom