I need better vitamines if our schedule keeps up like this.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by HeatherLynn, Nov 17, 2011.

1. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    So today we woke up early. We cleaned, we did chicken chores, then grocery and feed shopping, checking goodwill for trays for the veggies and dip for tomorrow, then worked on repairing a bit of our weatherizing. Then off we go again to pick up a rope bridge from our scout leaders house. Back to the farm again to attempt to put this thing together. Half the pieces missing and we have never done this before. Its for a crossing over ceremony TOMORROW. Eeek so we work and work and work and we get it up. Then its another 40 min drive to the town hall and church where we are having the ceremony to meet with a scout leader. Too many details up in the air but we got it all sorted out finally. Grab some dinner on the run i am ashamed to say. Then its back home to do last minute picking up, getting things ready for the morning, again checking the chickies, locking up the birds, and making phone calls to all involved.

Then its up early tomorrow and off to get more rope since parts were missing and some worn out, gotta pick up more plates since enough were not bought, Then I go to city hall pick up a key for that night, set up the area where we are having the reception and then its back home for me to pick up kids. Then my husband and father and sons go off to the town hall to set up the bridge finally and I go off with the girls to take my daughter to sewing class and to pick up cups and drinks from Mcdonalds. During this I also need to pick up a pillow and some coffee for my father in law who is driving all the way from Massachusetts to come see my son cross over and get his arrow of light. At some point I am supposed to meet him, bring the rest of the stuff to the hall. meanwhile my mother will have to pick up my daughter from sewing and then high tail it to city hall. The ceremony starts at 6:30 pm. My father in law did not leave Mass till after 7 sometime so hoping like heck he gets here on time.

I may need more vitamin b12!!

2. cravenchx

cravenchx Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2011
    Piedmont of NC
    You might need ALL of the B's![​IMG]

3. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    [​IMG] [​IMG] To the op, this time feels neverending but it will be over way to soon. You will then long for those days.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by