I need/buy hens -MA

Cooper88

Chirping
5 Years
May 29, 2017
Hi,
I would like to buy 3 hens ready to lay but I've only found chicks locally on Craiglist. Does anyone in the New England area have hens for sale that started laying eggs recently? We are willing to travel a bit to get healthy hens, but would prefer to purchase them in Massachusetts if possible.

Thank you!

Hi,
I would like to buy 3 hens ready to lay but I've only found chicks locally on Craiglist. Does anyone in the New England area have hens for sale that started laying eggs recently? We are willing to travel a bit to get healthy hens, but would prefer to purchase them in Massachusetts if possible.

Thank you!

Hi,

Thank you!
I'm looking in New Hampshire too. I'd also like quality birds. I've a lead on a place in Maine, just outside Portland, I have to call tomorrow. I also recall there was a farm in western Mass, down Rt 2 towards Gardner. If I can find it, I'll post it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom