I need EXPETISE PLEASE! PLEASE HELP US...see images in profile

I DID add vitamins to the water in hopes to at the very least boost their immune systems.

And they WERE LAYING for 2.5 whole week after they came into my care, so not the food. I GOT 3 DOZEN EGGS from 3 chickens in 2.5 weeks. Everyone I told was just "WOW". I WAS SAYING "WOW". Then so much changed in ONE DAY!! NEW COOP, NO EGGS AND NOTICED THE ONE HEN WAS NOT DOING SO WELL LAST WEEKEND!! I got the 3 dozen eggs, 2 bloody ones (NOT BLOOD IN THEM.. BUT ON THE SHELL ITSELF) in one day and then not a single egg sinse!!

I will try the vinegar tomorrow as well!! and do a triple check for the mites...what might I look for with the mites? CAN I REALLY BE DELING WITH LIKE 3 or 4 TOTALLY SEPERATE ISSUES?? UGGH! YUP, sounds like my luck!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH SO FAR!

No one seems to think that the hen that was missing a patch of feathers on the back when I got her is the cause for any of this? I only had them 3 days before I got my rooster so there really is NO saying that they were fine before he came along. They were ALL FINE until 3 days after I got the rooster :( That was the first little white spot and then from there they just multiplied, then turned black and now the hens are slowly getting the spots too. and just losing their feathers like crazy and all the buffs have the white eye things as of TODAY!!

Last edited:
Blood on the shell could be caused by capillary worms. Valbazen cattle/sheep wormer or Safeguard liquid goat wormer will take care of capillary worms as well as other types of worms. 1/2cc given orally undiluted with one wormer or the other will take care of them. Then repeat dosing again in 10 days. Toss eggs in the garbage for 14 days after the last worming.

Back
Top Bottom