I need help please help meeee

Animal-lover339

Songster
5 Years
Oct 10, 2018
Puerto rico
So yesterday I posted pictures of my chicks and I want to know which are roos and which are pullets and what breed I also want to know maybe they're age and I'm also gonna post a picture of two recently bought chicks supposedly they are both hens but I don't know
IMAG0858.jpg
IMAG0857.jpg
top pictures are of a chick I thought was a hen but IDK I feel she's kinda sick(^)
IMAG0856.jpg
IMAG0855.jpg
this is the one I thought was a roo because of the comb I heard light colored legs and lots of white is male but I'm no expert please tell (^)
IMAG0854.jpg
IMAG0853.jpg
I think this is a hen but I don't know the breed (^)
IMAG0852.jpg
IMAG0834.jpg
this last pic is of one I think is a roo

You can buy electrolytes at the feed store and at Tractor Supply or a store like it. I get mine at my feed store called Sav a chick..not sure the exact spelling of the name but it worked on my pullets who were droopy and eyes closed. You can order them off the internet too, but that chick needs the electrolytes sooner than later. Good luck with your chicks.

K
You can buy electrolytes at the feed store and at Tractor Supply or a store like it. I get mine at my feed store called Sav a chick..not sure the exact spelling of the name but it worked on my pullets who were droopy and eyes closed. You can order them off the internet too, but that chick needs the electrolytes sooner than later. Good luck with your chicks.
I'll check at an agricultural center thank you

Back
Top Bottom