I need help!!!

Attachments

• 390B9EF4-F28B-4C1A-AB25-BD1534835BAF.jpeg
    390B9EF4-F28B-4C1A-AB25-BD1534835BAF.jpeg
    424.6 KB · Views: 5
I see the same thing, it's a dot with a hard to see half circle. I really had to squint my vision to notice it. You might consider using those eggs your holding have for cooking and start recollecting eggs from her.

Write down the date on each eggs collected with a pencil. Then place it in a egg carton pointy end down.
Placing a date on the egg will help keep you on track of how old the eggs are getting before incubating.

I see the same thing, it's a dot with a hard to see half circle. I really had to squint my vision to notice it. You might consider using those eggs your holding have for cooking and start recollecting eggs from her.

Write down the date on each eggs collected with a pencil. Then place it in a egg carton pointy end down.
Placing a date on the egg will help keep you on track of how old the eggs are getting before incubating.
Another way to figure out if they are fertile (mind you this is only if they go broody) but she will lay from 7-10 eggs, about one a day, and on the 7-10th day, she will stop laying. She will also very likely sit on them. I know this is one of the most common ways but I just thought I’d mention that

I have been marking dates on each egg as I grab them daily. The one in the pic is the 3rd egg she laid, I have 9 in total. They are placed in my kitchen at room temp pointy side down.
So tomorrow is the 10th day since she started laying, do I incubate tomorrow and if I start and she lays more do I add them in as well?

Another way to figure out if they are fertile (mind you this is only if they go broody) but she will lay from 7-10 eggs, about one a day, and on the 7-10th day, she will stop laying. She will also very likely sit on them. I know this is one of the most common ways but I just thought I’d mention that

The egg o got this morning was a warm one, she was sitting on it when I went into the barn. I also have a dummy egg in there, I put it in b/c I wanted her to lay them in one spot and she has, should I keep it in or take it out?

Collect the amount of eggs you want then place it in the incubator. But do not place new eggs in the incubator you started with the original set of eggs. You'll end up having a staggered hatch and I don't recommend it. I did that once and lost the 2nd set of eggs because of lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom