I need help!!!

Collect the amount of eggs you want then place it in the incubator. But do not place new eggs in the incubator you started with the original set of eggs. You'll end up having a staggered hatch and I don't recommend it. I did that once and lost the 2nd set of eggs because of lockdown.

Okay, so I can go ahead with the ones I have, even the one tomorrow or no? It would make the 10th egg and 10 days since the first egg.
Thanks for your help btw 😊

Yes you can, just make sure they all start at the same time. Make sure to test run your incubator and it's been cleaned. Make sure you wash your hands every time you handle incubated eggs.

Good point

She’s pretty good, while she was sitting on the egg this morning, I went in and pet her, she just sat there. I moved some straw around and she got up, I took the egg and she seemed fine. She lets the two drakes sit close to her while she was sitting so she’s not broody yet!!!

Yes you can, just make sure they all start at the same time. Make sure to test run your incubator and it's been cleaned. Make sure you wash your hands every time you handle incubated eggs.

Incubator is up, cleaned and once my husband gets home he can help me set the temps and such, the manual for this thing isn’t that great so hopefully we can figure it out 🤷‍♀️ I got this incubator and I have somewhat of a clue what all these windows are for

Attachments

• 48276FBC-9C83-4C5E-A0D1-E44ADCA48CFC.jpeg
    48276FBC-9C83-4C5E-A0D1-E44ADCA48CFC.jpeg
    337.4 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom