I need more prayers ... this time for my oldest sister update post 1

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
on top of everything else going on... My oldest sister was in a major car accident tody. she is in surgery as I write this. she broke both legs and shattered her arm. they dont think she has a head injury. please keep her in our prayers along with my grand baby and my cousin who is also fighting for his life(been in icu for several weeks)
and to give our family the strength to deal with all of this. my sister lives 6 hours away. I want to be ther but I need to be here for my daughter and grand baby. I am so torn with what to do.I can t stop crying. and I am not sure how much more of this my family can handle

Update 3/16/11

found out more stuff about my sister... during the wreck her heart got shifted. she just found out yesterday why she had to keep having EKG. but all is well with that. her arm is not healing so she has to use some kind of stimulator to help promote bone growth.. she gets to go back to work monday. just 5 months after the accident. which is amazing since we thought she would never work again. she is still in a wheel chair most of the time but she does get up and walk some... thank you all for your prays and thank god most of all for answering

Last edited:
Prayers for all!
hugs.gif
for you.

Sending lots of good thoughts and e-hugs your way.
hugs.gif
Sounds like a rough time your family is going through, and I hope everyone pulls through, starts healing, and nothing more happens. Take care of yourself in this tough time, it's easy to neglect oneself when there is so much stress around. Hoping the best for your whole family.
fl.gif

Update from doctor... there is no major internal injuries. they are now fixing her legs. thank you lord and thank everyone for all of the prayers. I am going to see her tomorrow. she will be in ICU for awhile and then rehab. It is especially hard for my parents they lost there son my brother in a motorcycle wreck 13 years ago. we called my dad and he was afraid to answer the phone my step mom had to do it...

I saw pics of the car she was in. her two co workers were in the front seat and they died. she and another co worker that were in the back seat . they are both listed as critical... the guy who hit them head on is in jail for driving with a suspeneded liscense and possible drugs or alcohol. he was playing with his radio and swerved and hit the car my sister was in bounced off of them and hit another truck.

Dear Father, please comfort and heal this family and be with them throughout these trying times. Help them to know that they are not alone, and keep yout angels close to them as they rise above the suffering. We pray a special prayer for those who were killed and for each of their families. Bless and keep them ever in your loving arms.
Amen

Back
Top Bottom