I need names for my chickens

Howdy macyspaz19 Do you have some pictures of them? That might help us with some name suggestions.

I have named my gals after Female Singers. Do you have something that you are interested in, besides chickens? A theme you could use to name them.

For example, you could name them after Film Stars, Cartoon Characters, Sporting Stars, Food etc etc

welcome-byc.gif

How about one of these..or two..

Cricket

Daisy

Star

Cheerio

Tilley

Gypsy

Ebony

Ginger

Mable

Spice

Molly

@TeilaI wont let me upload pictures so ones a road island red, black sex-link, amariconna, and that picture I posted I named the with Star Wars names but they just didn't sound right (but I still love Star Wars so if you could find some names that would help)

Last edited:
@Teila I wont let me upload pictures so ones a road island red, black sex-link, amariconna, and that picture I posted I named the with Star Wars names but they just didn't sound right (but I still love Star Wars so if you could find some names that would help)

Being a Star Wars fan, you could name one of them Carrie. I think it would be a nice gesture in memory of a great lady.

You could have Hope Episode IV - A New Hope [1977].

Leia

Rey

Maz

Being a Star Wars fan, you could name one of them Carrie.  I think it would be a nice gesture in memory of a great lady.

You could have Hope Episode IV - A New Hope [1977].

Leia

Rey

Maz

Thanks I might try those

Back
Top Bottom