I need prayers!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chickendiva25, Sep 28, 2011.

1. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

Please, I need lots of prayers.

Let me explain; I go to the Latin mass. Pretty much every family there home-schools too. ((Er, well, that really isn't important right now. [​IMG] )) Plus, the families who go are very attached to their faith and are very Orthodox. So, the Priest who does the mass for us asked the Bishop if the children, who wanted to that is, could get Confirmed. That goes for all the kids 8 and up, and those who have not yet been Confirmed. So, I've decided I want to get confirmed now, instead of later on when I'm in high school. The thing is though, our Priest talked to the Bishop back in early Spring, and we ((As in the Latin mass community)) haven't gotten an official date until now. So, I stupidly, stopped studying for Confirmation. Well, I have to get tested next Sunday to see if I'm ready to be Confirmed or not, and I don't know if I am! I have one week to catch up on my studies. ((The book I have to study isn't long, but I have to memorize prayers and such which I'm no good at. [​IMG] )) So, I'm asking you to please pray that I may do good! This is very, very important to me!

Thank you!

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Praying for you at this time. Nancy

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Try to relax yourself and just study. Give it to God and He will provide. He knows if this is the right time for you. [​IMG]

4. Glenmar

Glenmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] good luck.

5. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Prayers being sent up as I type!

6. WooingWyandotte

WooingWyandotte Overrun With Chickens

Apr 25, 2011
    Nor cal
    Keep in mind were all praying for you, and take a deep breath. Then smile. Ask God to help you, he will, he's always there [​IMG] I understand how much this means to you, but keep in mind, you are doing it for God, not man [​IMG]

7. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

What Debi said. If it's His will that you pass now, you'll pass.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. DuckLover179

DuckLover179 Waddles & Puddles

Nov 28, 2010
    California
    Isaiah 41:10-
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

[​IMG] God's got your back, cd25! I'll be praying. [​IMG]

9. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

good luck!

10. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Prayers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by