I need some advice re:USPS update THEIR HERE!!!

jbowyer01

Just Me!
14 Years
Aug 29, 2008
Hogansville, Georgia
YAY!!!! They are here!!! My P.O. tracked them down and we were able to pick them. Even with all the traveling they came with two little presents

15098_gift_eggs.jpg

They are now resting in the quarintine coop and the little roo is singing already. Thanks for everyones advice!

Last edited:
It took 2 days for me to get some birds once. They got 'lost' somehow at the airport. They all arrived fine and the post office refunded my shipping money. The woman I bought the birds from had to file for the refund. Good luck.

Pips & Peeps sent me a pair last week from Washington State.
Left the post office there about 11AM
My wife picked them up at our post office at 9:30AM the next day.
They were cold and it took them some time to warm up but I put them under a brooder lamp and they were up, eating and drinking in an hour.

Good luck.

Last edited:
pamperedpoultry I paid 60$ for shipping of 3 hens and 1 roo. That included the filtered boxes.

Mahonri should I give them some vitamin and electrolyte water when they do come in? L&S sent them out from Spokane at 4:30 on the 2nd. I am hoping that they still come in, but when I track them I get a message that tell me they were accepted in Olympia at midnight and thats it. I hope they are okay.

Sara I sure did but when I took it the P.O. the postmaster stated that it should have been in today. She also said that it still might be delivered today. When I try tracking it only gives me the time it was accepted in Olympia Wa.

Quote:
Yes, these is always a good thing.

Shipped on the 2nd? DId they gurantee 24 hour delivery or was it 48? Seller needs to figure that out and follow up on that, regardless of what happens on your end. If a specific time (24 or 48) was guranteed and it goes over that, she should bring her express receipt in and she'll get that express charge refunded.

Hope the birds make it okay today.

Back
Top Bottom