I need some good thoughts and crossed fingers.

Redfeathers

Songster
12 Years
Oct 11, 2007
Gervais OR
How about just good old fashioned luck.
fl.gif
We have a five day dog show in Portland at the Expo, Animal Planet will be there filming Friday and Saturday. I really really really want to have just one win during any of those days and my dog will be a finished Champion. Just one win and we are done. So I'm asking everyone I know and all my BYC friends to wish Liam good luck. He's the one in my avatar.
I know it's kind of silly to ask for well wishes for a dog show, but I'm honestly so tired of all the expense and preparation involved just to have him take reserve because the judge likes the professional handlers better....I just want to go in the ring and kick butt and be done so he can be a happy back yard dog. I have to finish him though, I'm under contract plus he's been bred to a breeder that is very well known in Washington and she wants him to have a title as well....and to be honest, he's so pretty and such a sweet boy, he deserves it.

Anyway, keep your fingers crossed. Here is a pic of him.

ebay126.jpg

AWWWW He is beautiful..............I will be so happy to read your post when you return saying
I WON HE WON YIPPEE......
ya.gif
Best of "luck" to you.......and my prayers also........ I wouldnt make it as a show dog peeps.....so much work for dog and you !

Oh baby what a beauty!!!
He is gorgeous.
We used to breed and show cocker spaniels when i was young and we used to follow our fave judges around and avoid travelling to shows where our nasty judges were!!

Its such a clicky community. Its who you know that counts and its so good when a visiting judge is on then at least you have a fighting chance.
We never got to champion with Jodie as my parents divorced at the time and they gave up showing.
We got best in show a few times and only with a visiting judge!!!I have all her ribbons in a special box.
I got handler awards too, that was fun.
At least it gives you a worthwile fun interest and gets you and the doggies out of the house.
I really hope you do well at the show.
Why are you on a contract with him? is he your dog?
We never had a contract system here.
Ill send my prayers to both of you.

Be still my heart, I just got goosebumps! What a gorgeous setter!
big_smile.png
love.gif
:
th.gif

Best of luck to you & Liam...the show ring can be such a stressful (and rewarding!) place. Sending some MEGA GOOD LUCK vibes your way - you've now got fans in NH!!!
big_smile.png

GO LIAM!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Will be praying for Best of Breed and Best of Show and any other title I can conjur up when I am praying. He is beautiful!!! Can't wait to hear!!

Back
Top Bottom