I need to kill my roo and i cant do it

Pics

LilyS

Songster
Jun 8, 2020
My rooster Angry Johnny is so mean I can no longer go outside to be with my birds or garden with out him running up on me and attacking or just straight up looking at me, ruffling his feathers and then charging me.
I just can't bring myself to actually physically hurt him. I feel bad wen I have to hit him with my be good stick. I'm at a loss. Any suggestions?

My rooster Angry Johnny is so mean I can no longer go outside to be with my birds or garden with out him running up on me and attacking or just straight up looking at me, ruffling his feathers and then charging me.
I just can't bring myself to actually physically hurt him. I feel bad wen I have to hit him with my be good stick. I'm at a loss. Any suggestions?
You can grab him from the roost at night and put him in a cage. Then put him on Craig's list or similar platform and he will be gone in no time.

Do you know someone who wouldn't mind (as much as you) doing it for you?
I don't know anyone. I'm new to the area kinda. I was thinking about going in at night cause I figured out he can't see me. But what do I do with him then? I've never killed anything besides rats for my snake and i just throw them into a wall in a plastic bag. They die in seconds.

I don't know anyone. I'm new to the area kinda. I was thinking about going in at night cause I figured out he can't see me. But what do I do with him then? I've never killed anything besides rats for my snake and i just throw them into a wall in a plastic bag. They die in seconds.
Can you put him on Craigs list?

Back
Top Bottom