I need to kill my roo and i cant do it

Pics
I use a rake or whatever is close. Johnny is a bantam also. He's beautiful but he's gotta go. I have small nephew's that live with us and him attacking us is bullshit but he's made them bleed already.
oh noo that's really bad. i wish there were some kind of shoes that could stop them from being so harmful, ya know? what kind of bantam is he?

My rooster Angry Johnny is so mean I can no longer go outside to be with my birds or garden with out him running up on me and attacking or just straight up looking at me, ruffling his feathers and then charging me.
I just can't bring myself to actually physically hurt him. I feel bad wen I have to hit him with my be good stick. I'm at a loss. Any suggestions?
Leave him out of the coop overnight and he more than likely won't make it through the evening.

Goodness, folks! No animal cruelty please.

Grab him from the roost at night, tuck him under your arm head in front, then hit him right behind the comb where the head merges into the neck and he will go limp.
Then chop the head right off with a meat chopper or a hatchet.
If you want to eat him, hang him by his tied feet to let him bleed out without having him flop allover the place.
May I ask what you use to render him unconscious? Are you talking about using the pinky side of your hand in a chop like way? Would the same method be like this for a standard size rooster? Thank you

Back
Top Bottom