I need to scream!!!!! **Happy Update!**

scbatz33

No Vacancy, Belfry Full
11 Years
Jan 23, 2009
South GA
I just got home to find my package of Polish eggs upside down onmy front porch as if the carrier pitched up to the top step and left. It says FRAGILE on every side. WHY CAN"T THEY READ!!!!! Better yet, why don't they care?????

I'm gonna let them sit - right side up this time - til the morning and hopefully something will grow. Fortunately, they only spent 24 hours in the hands of the *(@^&#%^&$%&*)!^)@%)^%@)&*^ postal service.

barnie.gif
he.gif
hit.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Last edited:
If it were me I would call the postal service and find out who your delivery person was and ask to speak to them or at least talk to the postmaster. I don't blame you for being upset, I would be too. The nerve of some people.
smack.gif

Hubby says he's gonna put a camera up on the porch that way the carrier can't dispute who's at fault. He was as anxious as me when I opened the box. No cracked eggs, but it's what happened on the inside that matters more..... I guess I'll know in 8 days.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

I love happy endings!
wee.gif

I'm also sick with the post office. The one here is useless. It doesn't matter how many times I call, they don't care. I've talked to the postmaster. He just says he'll have a talk with the mail handlers, but he clearly hasn't. I suspect he hangs up the phone and they all have a big laugh about the crazy chicken lady.
roll.png

I've never had a problem if the eggs arrive upside down.

Not one broke and 15 out of 16 are developing....Both Seller and Post Office sure did there jobs above and beyond.

That's a rarity even if you went and hand picked them yourself.

Good For You!!!!

I guess I ahve never gotten eggs in the mail, but our local delivery lady always puts fragile things inside whatever car we left home that day cause she knows the dog will have her way with it... so some postal delivery ppl know better...just talk to the postmaster.

Back
Top Bottom