I need your advice

My incubator is the same brand as the one you mentioned, and seems good, holds a steady temp. I only got yesterday though. It's the JN12 model. The JN8-48 I would not advise, many bad reviews, temp flunctuations, inadequate tilting/turning etc. I haven't seen the 96 egg incubator you mentioned though.

My incubator is the same brand as the one you mentioned, and seems good, holds a steady temp. I only got yesterday though. It's the JN12 model. The JN8-48 I would not advise, many bad reviews, temp flunctuations, inadequate tilting/turning etc. I haven't seen the 96 egg incubator you mentioned though.
hmm..

Well it's bad news.Unfortunately since the JN96 is similar to JN48 but with two shelf to hold the eggs..

so? what do you think?

hmm..

Well it's bad news.Unfortunately since the JN96 is similar to JN48 but with two shelf to hold the eggs..

so? what do you think?
I think you should get whatever you think looks good ;) I think the JN8-48 works good if you can hand turn, and the bad ones with the temperature flunctuations are mainly directly from China as far as I know. If you only wanted a small one, I would recommend the JN12, but I can see you want a large incubator.

Back
Top Bottom