I need your help!!!!

Ec_Prokta

Continuum Shift Anomaly
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
I got these blue spacer thingies around my teeth, and they HURT!!! I got them yesterday. Mom says they will take them out in a week. In the meantime, when will I get used to them?!!?

Braces hurt but are so worth it if you stick with it!

Can you ask your mom if you can take a tylenol or other pain reliever to help with the soreness?

Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Arlee: Mom lets me have some Advil, only if it's very horrible.

Peanut: Thanks!

Ugh, I remember having braces, the head brace thingy, retainer...

Rest assured the pain will go away after a few days. My favorite part of that whole process was when they took off the braces and gave me the retainer. The retainer I could take out when I ate. It also didn't hurt as much when they adjusted it. Look forward to that day
smile.png

Bluemoon

Quote:
I wore a retainer a lot before these, so I''m used to it. And yes, I'm going to wear headgear.
roll.png

Yeah, the headgear was awful. I HATED it. I only had to wear them when I was sleeping, but still. The retainer I didn't get until after the headgear, and braces. I had to wear those for a couple years, and I didn't mind them at all.

Just think of the straight teeth you'll have when you're done. Oh and don't eat popcorn. Spinach wasn't good either
wink.png

Bluemoon

I have to wear headgear as much as possible. It looks like an oversized retainer. And pray tell HOW I'm going to put that on with the tons of braces.

Peanut: O_O Ok.

Back
Top Bottom