I Need Your Prayers Please :)

kelseygirl707

Dances with Chickens
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
Lakeport, Ca.
Hey Guys!

First off, if you are on my facebook, please don't mention this, as my current boss is a friend on there.

DH and I have been wanting to move closer to home for a while now, and the fact that his grandmother has been going downhill fast has made us try extra hard to find work closer to home. On Tuesday we have an interview for a amazing career opportunity for us. This job would pay use each $10 an hour full time, give us a free 2 bedroom apartment Valued at $1200 a month, free utilities, about $400 a month in bonuses and full benefits as well as a $350 a year gas stipend. It would well more than double our current salary. I think we have a good chance of getting this job, DH is a very outgoing person and easy to talk to, the guy interviewing us already likes him. Please pray for us, this would really change our lives for the better. The only Downfall is that we really love our bosses now, and hate to leave them, we really feel guilty about even thinking of leaving, but the area we live in no longer has anything to offer for us, and we are 6 hours away from home. Plus we are just scraping by every month, so we have to do what is best for us.

Thank you all soo much!

fl.gif
hugs.gif

Good luck!!

Wish you all the best. This is an amazing challenge and it is worth to try

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom