I need your support and prayers

ginasmarans

Songster
13 Years
Jan 15, 2007
West Tn
Yesterday a friend of mine in Knoxville,Tn called me and told me she and her teen age son will be homeless as of today. She asked me if they could stay with us until she can get a job. What else could I do? She was crying hysterically and had $15 in her pocket. So, I paypalled what I had in my account so she would have the gas to get to me. I talked to DH and my girls last night and they agreed that she could come,so this afternoon we will be 6 people living in a house which is under 1,000 sq. feet. My girls have never had to live with a boy(dad's don't count) and Dh,the sainted man,will have 4 females in his house.I know this is the right thing to do,she is my Christian sister and has a need. I am commanded to meet it. I also know that at best it is going to be stressful. Please keep us and her in your thoughts and prayers. I want to give her a hand up,not a hand out and I want our friendship as well as my family's relationship to endure.

Wow, you and your family are great to take on such a load. I will pray for your family and hers. I think it is great that you are all stepping up to help a sister in Christ during rough times!

Nah, your not so much commanded as you are asked by God to do what is right and just. Willingly doing so say much about you and your family. We'll keep everyone in our prayers here. Keystonepaul

Bless your generous heart Gina, I will be praying for you all.
fl.gif
Keep us posted on how things turn out.

May God bless this difficult situation. It will be a learning experience for all of you, especially your kids. But make sure she starts rebuilding her life right away. No lounging around for more than a day or two. Get her into your local programs for homeless single moms. Give her hope for the future.

Your have truly a wonderful heart, the same goes for your hubby and children. Bravo Gina Bravo. Our prayers are with you all. May your friend and her boy have no troubles getting back on their feet, and with you behind her I am sure they won't. A friend in need is a friend indeed, and what a fantastic friend you are! applause....bravo bravo.....
You got a standing ovation from me.........xxxxx

Back
Top Bottom