I never saw/answered the questions (oops)

The Ranch Girl

Songster
Jun 27, 2022
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
I just realized I never answered the questions for new members. I didn't see them so I had no clue but now I will! Sorry it's late.
  1. Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I had chickens when I was younger but we had to sell them when we moved. Now that we are here we bough ours about 6 months ago.
  2. How many chickens do you have right now? We have 21 hens, 3 roosters, and 18 chicks with more hatching.
  3. What breeds do you have? I have barred rocks, Buff rocks, Easter Eggers aka Amaracaunas, Black Aulstralorps, and some mixes.
  4. What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Well growing up people on TV always made them seem dumb and i always though they were, but They actually aren't. I love how mischievous they can be and yet how sweet.
  5. What are some of your other hobbies? I am an artist, I do drawings and paintings. I love books and playing with my dogs.
  6. Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share I have 3 brothers and we are currently building a house in Texas. As for occupation painting fits lol
  7. Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? I found BYC when I was looking up chicken breeds. After checking it out I decided to join because it looked so awesome!
Ok that is all lol!

Back
Top Bottom