I passed my veterinary boards!!

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Just wanted to hoot and hollar a bit because I found out today that I passed my veterinary licensing board exam! It is such a huge relief to finally know, as that was probably the hardest test I've ever taken and studied for in my life! Now I'm one step closer to doctor and I just have to survive until graduation in four months! Since BYC has been with me so long and was a major reason I wanted to get into poultry medicine in the first place, I just wanted to share!

Last edited:
That is definitely worth some hooting and hollering!
wee.gif

Congratulations
clap.gif

Just wanted to hoot and hollar a bit because I found out today that I passed my veterinary licensing board exam! It is such a huge relief to finally know, as that was probably the hardest test I've ever taken and studied for in my life! Now I'm one step closer to doctor and I just have to survive until graduation in four months! Since BYC has been with me so long and was a major reason I wanted to get into poultry medicine in the first place, I just wanted to share!
Congratulations!!!! That is a huge, major accomplishment. My sister is a Tufts Vet.

CONGRATS!!

Good job!
I am proud of you!

Congratulations! That's a fantastic accomplishment.

Bet it feels so good to have the exam behind you.
wee.gif
Compared to that, making it to graduation should be easy!

Back
Top Bottom