~~I Promise RP~~ Chat Thread

Pics
Name- Nightwhistle
Rank- Warrior
Age- 43 moons (just under 4 years)
Gender- Male
Physical description- Jet black tom with a white mask intersected by black streaks; one white paw, but otherwise solid black. Stark yellow eyes.
Nightwhistle.png

Personality- He's that cat that slips away into the background and no one will notice. It's not that he's unimportant entirely, but he's not definitely that boisterous tom who makes sure his presence is maintained with so much fanfare that everyone begins to resent him. Always has been secretive, and everyone's a bit leery of him. Has spy qualities that have him come up with veiled information no one thought would ever spread around; in addition, he's aware where everyone is at pretty much any given time.
Putting aside all of the suspicions that wreathe him, he's got a good heart that Pearlglow and a few select others have experienced. He'd stop at nothing to see her happy, even though he doesn't display too much affection publicly. Elated for his coming kits- but of course, he does well to hide it.
True to his name, his voice could be described as gruff whistling rather than atypical feline mewls.
Submissive to his superiors, and has quite valuable input if anyone would spare an ultrasonic ear to listen to his barely audible growls.
Fun Facts- Mate to Pearglow. Likes chilling out in the treetops more than he appreciates sharing tongues with his own clanmates...Pearlglow is aware of where her mate hides away, but not even she knows that he chats with the birds.

I thought it'd be easier to post him here rather than to clutter the actual RP. :)

Last edited:
Name- Nightwhistle
Rank- Warrior
Age- 43 moons (just under 4 years)
Gender- Male
Physical description- Jet black tom with a white mask intersected by black streaks; one white paw, but otherwise solid black. Stark yellow eyes. (Reference coming)
Personality- He's that cat that slips away into the background and no one will notice. It's not that he's unimportant entirely, but he's not definitely that boisterous tom who makes sure his presence is maintained with so much fanfare that everyone begins to resent him. Always has been secretive, and everyone's a bit leery of him. Has spy qualities that have him come up with veiled information no one thought would ever spread around; in addition, he's aware where everyone is at pretty much any given time.
Putting aside all of the suspicions that wreathe him, he's got a good heart that Pearlglow and a few select others have experienced. He'd stop at nothing to see her happy, even though he doesn't display too much affection publicly. Elated for his coming kits- but of course, he does well to hide it.
True to his name, his voice could be described as gruff whistling rather than atypical feline mewls.
Submissive to his superiors, and has quite valuable input if anyone would spare an ultrasonic ear to listen to his barely audible growls.
Fun Facts- Mate to Pearglow. Likes chilling out in the treetops more than he appreciates sharing tongues with his own clanmates...Pearlglow is aware of where her mate hides away, but not even she knows that he chats with the birds.

I thought it'd be easier to post him here rather than to clutter the actual RP. :)
Wow, I like it! Great job!
Who are his parents? Could his father be Whispertail? (Which would make him brother to Woodclaws. He and woodclaws are already the exact same age so the could be littermates :))

I've decided to add a new part of the form, that includes family. Apprentices will also have a mentor part.

Wow, I like it! Great job!
Who are his parents? Could his father be Whispertail? (Which would make him brother to Woodclaws. )
That'd work, sure! Since Whispertail and Woodclaws are both tabbies, but Nightwhistle a black, I'm guessing Whispertail's mate would be a darker, solid color.
I could make her too, if you'd like.

Back
Top Bottom