~~I Promise RP~~ Chat Thread

Pics
Okay all, posting is open! Chat away!
@AMERAUCANAS4REAL @Sephora day @NoFlyBackFarm @Raenh @ChickenPalace123

But first thing's first: While putting this ref sheet together, I encountered several issues.
So I will need your help, advice, and input to fix them.

Firstly, the age issues. We have too many apprentices imo, so some of them need to be warriors. So I think that since they are over 15 moons, Mousepaw and Shadypaw should have warrior names. What will they be?
The age of when warriors become elders is not consistent, so I need your advice. Should I make any cat OVER a certain age into elders? I'm thinking around 6-8 years? Any elder cats younger than this will be made back into warriors, or their age increased.

If there is anything I messed up on in the refs, please tell me so I can fix it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Okay all, posting is open! Chat away!
@AMERAUCANAS4REAL @Sephora day @NoFlyBackFarm @Raenh @ChickenPalace123

But first thing's first: While putting this ref sheet together, I encountered several issues.
So I will need your help, advice, and input to fix them.

Firstly, the age issues. We have too many apprentices imo, so some of them need to be warriors. So I think that since they are over 15 moons, Mousepaw and Shadypaw should have warrior names. What will they be?
The age of when warriors become elders is not consistent, so I need your advice. Should I make any cat OVER a certain age into elders? I'm thinking around 6-8 years? Any elder cats younger than this will be made back into warriors.

If there is anything I messed up on in the refs, please tell me so I can fix it. Thanks!
Like em! I agree that there are waaaaaaaay too many apprentices. Just so everybody knows, Jadepaw is more of a charcoal grey than a slatey grey. I don't need you to change it, she's just my OC character, so I don't know, she's special.

Like em! I agree that there are waaaaaaaay too many apprentices. Just so everybody knows, Jadepaw is more of a charcoal grey than a slatey grey. I don't need you to change it, she's just my OC character, so I don't know, she's special.
Sorry bout that, I imagined her a kinda warmish gray. The colors I used were actually on the red side, I think to emphasize the fact that she's not blue lol

Back
Top Bottom