I Really Want A Chickie!!!! *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Rochester, NY

Can you? Pleeeeaaase?
bow.gif

If your mother already said no, it would be wrong for Amigo to give you chickens.

Quote:
Chickens can bring down your grades in school, you might be too busy to complete homework. I know I had to downsize when I couldn't finish all my homework and give the chickens all the care they needed.

Quote:
Can you? Pleeeeaaase?
bow.gif

If your mother already said no, it would be wrong for Amigo to give you chickens.

My mom doesn't say no anymore, but I can't order any more right now
hmm.png

Quote:
Chickens can bring down your grades in school, you might be too busy to complete homework. I know I had to downsize when I couldn't finish all my homework and give the chickens all the care they needed.

I have more free time than my mom thinks...

Quote:

The point here is, you live with your mother, you need to follow her rules........ School is more important that anything else right now.

Quote:

The point here is, you live with your mother, you need to follow her rules........ School is more important that anything else right now.

What matters now is that she really wants chickens, I'll try my best to make sure she has chickens, and I'm quite sure my sister would too.

Quote:

What matters now is that she really wants chickens, I'll try my best to make sure she has chickens, and I'm quite sure my sister would too.

That's really nice of you guys!
tongue.png
hugs.gif

I know everyone is very different, but I have chickens in my backyard, in town (It's legal!
tongue.png
), and I'm a straight-A student, have a Z guided reading level, etc... I also complete my homework on time, and I'm the only one who cares for my hens.
wink.png
If she really wants it (Which I know she does!), and wants to keep good grades, I'm sure she could do it.
smile.png
fl.gif
Good luck, birdies!
smile.png
I hope your mom agrees!

Quote:

That's really nice of you guys!
tongue.png
hugs.gif

I know everyone is very different, but I have chickens in my backyard, in town (It's legal!
tongue.png
), and I'm a straight-A student, have a Z guided reading level, etc... I also complete my homework on time, and I'm the only one who cares for my hens.
wink.png
If she really wants it (Which I know she does!), and wants to keep good grades, I'm sure she could do it.
smile.png
fl.gif
Good luck, birdies!
smile.png
I hope your mom agrees!

Thats nice!
hugs.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, please stop & think....if you live with your parents & they say "no chickens" that means....wait for it...NO CHICKENS.

My suggestion would be to make some new friends in your area that have chickens - perhaps you can help out on their farm, and show your mom that you are responsible in that way - once you can show that you know how to care for them properly and will do so, maybe THEN would be a good time to ask for some. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom