I Really Want A Chickie!!!! *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
What matters now is that she really wants chickens, I'll try my best to make sure she has chickens, and I'm quite sure my sister would too.

Amigo, I see you mention God in several of your posts, doesn't God say honour thy Mother and thy Father?

Amigo's not doing anything against anyone... I don't know how old he is, and my parents would if they could... Don't blame Amigo for anything, though.

Lamenting the fact that the OP can't have chickens right now is fine, however, anyone trading/buying/selling birds off BYC must be 18 or over. Just a reminder of the rules, folks.
wink.png

I understand, but I just can't sit here and let someone who is dying to have chickens, not hve chickens.
sad.png

Quote:
Yes, you can, if that person is under the control of his/her parents still.
wink.png

I'm not against her parents authority, I just really want birdies to have chickens.
wink.png

So did your mom say yes or no? If she said yes then go for it, but if she said to wait show her that you can do good in school and be responsible enough to take care of animals. Now is not a good time to get chickens, I would wait until next spring so you don't have any problems with cold weather.

I suggest you wait till springs birdies,
wink.png

In the mean time, make your mother know your responsible by:

Doing dishes.
Doing luandry.
Doing all school and homework.
Helping her cook food.

Also you should:

Buy books or search on the internet about chicken breeds.
Buy books or search on the internet about what foods are best for chickens.
Buy books or search on the internet about how to build a coop.
Find out if your area is safe for free-ranging, if you have a dog, take your dog to chicken farms and make the dog use to chicken sso he/she will protect them.

Then by spring you get your chickens! I'm sure of it!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom