I remeber when....

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by M To The Maxx, Oct 20, 2009.

1. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    This could be something from when you were a child or it could've happened yesterday!!! You choose!!! I will start off. I remeber when Comet (one of my roos) used to sit in my lap and I would hold him in the craddle position. He would fall asleep in my arms!!! I miss you Comet!!!!

2. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    I remember when I used to be able to do a back bend and the splits. Now I can only do them in my mind. LOL [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
  3. raiderbabe239

raiderbabe239 ♥ Hatchaholic ♥

Jun 19, 2009
    Fort Myers, Fl
    i remember when i had lots of friends and we would all go out and play on the playground and no one had to worry about money, popularity, my friends deserting me because i wasnt allowed to do the stuff they do, and all this stupid high school drama =/

4. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    I remember when m dog would put her head on my lap and I would pat her,like a young puppy.*sigh*

R.I.P Ebony [​IMG]

5. SmartyChick

SmartyChick An Official Milkmaid

Oct 19, 2009
    Sullivan County NY
    I remember when I though chickens were gross! [​IMG]

6. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    Quote:LOL, me too! That's a [​IMG]

7. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    I remember my roo bob [​IMG]

8. ChickenCharmer

ChickenCharmer Chillin' With My Peeps

I remember the chickens we had when I was a lot younger... My mom kept them and I took over when I was about 11 and I started to like chickens:

Princess the White Rock who layed eggs in the house
    Whitee the white Ameraucana who layed eggs under my parents bed [​IMG]
    Cloudy the Andalusian who was killed by a raccoon
    Pumpkin the RSL who was feather pecked to death
    Sunshine the G Lakenvelder
    Prince the Brahma hen (i thought she was a rooster)

White Pete the EE rooster whom I LOVED. He always cuddled, followed me around, etc. He also did the wing-dragging dance at me as though courting!

Rocky aka Alexander
    Bronze the RIR
    And Oh Susanna the black hen

RIP

9. vnploveschickens

vnploveschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

I remember when I used to be skinny..........Boy was that a LONG time ago! [​IMG]

10. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

I remember when we could go out and play in the woods or walk around after dark and not be scared. I would play in the woods on our 60 acre farm alone when I was 10 years old, and be gone for hours. Mom worried (because that is what she did for a living) but not because she was afraid I would be kidnapped and murdered.

The worst thing I can remember about being scared as a kid was my big mean ole' brother told me there were wolves on the loose and they were attacking and dragging off little kids. I have a VERY vivid imagination as it was, so was terrified to leave the back door to go play. Took me awhile to get over that one. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by