I said the "N" word (not what you think)

Zahboo

Simply Stated
10 Years
Feb 3, 2009
Hope Mills, NC
So in at my friends's house, there are 2 grandchildren. Casey is a 3 year old, spoiled beyond all recognition! So today, she wanted some money. Oh course my response "No" She ran off, I was watching her since dad was bbqing and everyone was outside (she's allergic to wasps and with all the pollen, her dad wanted her inside as much as possible) She ran outside, puppy dog eyes and looked at her dad "Leah said the N WORD! DADDY GET HER!". He looks at me and I try to explain. Anyway, her dad knew what the "N" word was *thank God or I would be dead* and he thought it was funny. She's so spoiled she thinks NO is a bad word. SERIOUSLY!

lau.gif

Last edited:
Kids! They do the darnest things! They can be learning pretty bright at that age with the letter N and the word "no" is the first thing they can think of LOL!

My first reaction would have been shocked but when you told her NO, then she runs off and tells her dad that you said the N word, everyone would be jumping to conclusions. Embarassing, isn't it?
lol.png

Last week my DD was grounded for a whole afternoon because she told one kid a SOB and laugh about it. That was a FIRST for me to hear her ever said that and the kids in school do cuss, I mean, CUSS like a blue trooper. I do not allow cuss words in my house in front of my daughter and I know she did not know what it means simply because the kids made her say it and they laugh thinking it was funny. She is only four, will be five years old. She is like a myrah bird, repeats what everyone is saying without thinking its a bad word or not. Her teachers could only do so far with her and kids do say things to get a reaction out of their peers. DD could not figure out why it was NOT funny in our house while at school it was and she didn't like to get into trouble. I am not sure if she understands the reason behind it is when to say NO when your friends egg you on to say something that would get you in trouble. I have not ever heard her say that word at any other time. So as parents, we have to deal with the issues at hand and kept reminding her to think about what she will say that would hurt other people.

Last edited:
Thats a shame..poor kid. i feel for her when the real world hits....
hmm.png
and some parents think its cute..
idunno.gif

I think it's kind of funny but bad at the same time. If a little kid would tell my parents that I said the "n" word to them I'm sure I would be dead before I had time to explain lol

here is what i remember as a child

B word - Beer
the K thing - kill a chicken for food
the H word - hunt. they didn't always want me to go with them but i begged and begged! i LOVED being in the woods

it was hard for them. the couldn't spell out words like some parent do because i learned how to read at a very early age and knew what c-a-n-d-y was.

Back
Top Bottom