I still can't tell if it's he or she

Screenshot_20240302_121553_Firefox.jpg One of the easiest ways to tell if a brahma is male or female is males are way bigger than females
Also if you have her/his sisters with her/him then watch how they act around each other if they are calm and chilled around eachother then it is a girl if it is trying to mate his/her sisters then it is male
I have gold brahma chickens that will be 8 months on the 22nd and the males are mating the females since January! So if it is male then it will be mating your females

View attachment 3761473One of the easiest ways to tell if a brahma is male or female is males are way bigger than females
Also if you have her/his sisters with her/him then watch how they act around each other if they are calm and chilled around eachother then it is a girl if it is trying to mate his/her sisters then it is male
I have gold brahma chickens that will be 8 months on the 22nd and the males are mating the females since January! So if it is male then it will be mating your females
His/her brother lately started crow and never mated with hens.

Back
Top Bottom