I swear this is true

She did the same thing that the dog in the commercial for Petco does. Runs by the mirror, comes back, checks itself out.............I think she's telling you that she doesnt like the color.
smile.png

Rammy

Quote:
Thanks for all the comments. She is super-cute and funny. We found her when we lived in Japan, someone dumped her in a sugar cane field near our house when she was about to have puppies (she had them three days later). I don't know about the breed, here is a photo where you can see her whole body.

IMG_1024.JPG

I could see some long-haired chihuahua in her, maybe, but I'm not seeing any Dachshund. She weighs 20 lbs. Personality wise, she's smart, goofy, loves baby animals, doesn't seem to want to heard anything, easily trained and obedient, happy and semi-high energy, distrustful of strangers, and full of ideas. Any guesses? It's very likely that there are more than two breeds in there.

I see Pap too. I don't think she is Dachshund or Chihuahua.
I wouldn't go off of popular American dogs but rather Japanese since that is where you found her.
She is a gorgeous pup.

One popular breed in Japan is the Shiba Inu:

0_af13c3d804756426bd7eaa51d8d8f7bf.jpg

Just about all the mutts over there have some Shiba in them, I think all our girls do, and it may be the source of the ear fluff that they all sport. But I did see some papillons, there, too, so that's a possibility.

Our dog Mirabel, though, looks like a cross between a poop Tzu and a German Shepherd.

IMG_2221.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom