I THINK BYC SHOULD HAVE A BIRTHDAY LIST

2mnypets

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 11, 2007
Saucier, Mississippi
I got to thinking about this. Does something along the lines of an online calendar for the BYC family that alerts everyone of a fellow members birthday sound feasible? Also what kind of funds does the BYC community have or generate. I'm not trying to be nosey or want a direct answer, but wouldn't a free bumper sticker, coffee mug or something relatively inexpensive be a nice gift from the forum to recognize and celebrate the BYC member's birthday? Even if a real gift would not be reasonable, perhaps a percentage off of something in the store would be an idea as well. We seem to support each other in many many ways, and I just thought that if everyone would be able to recognize a fellow members birthday, it would just make everyone feel that much better. Just my lil ol brain working overtime AGAIN!!!!!

Edited because giving something away from the store would end up being a ton of money. Perhaps the percentage off would be a better way to go if BYC decided to even do that. Sorry BYC...not trying to break the bank on that comment!

Last edited:
wee.gif
:weeeI think it's a great idea

Back
Top Bottom