I think chick number 5 is evil

LoneCowboy

Songster
12 Years
Aug 26, 2007
Longmont, CO
Yep, I think it's an evil chick.

I have 3 blue orp eggs in my bator, and yesterday the chicks bowled one over to the edge of the bator. Today, after this last chick hatched, all the sudden I see a chip on the side of one of the blue orp eggs. You know, the eggs I really want to hatch bad.

Well, now I can't tell if it's a pip, or if the newly hatch chick got a piece of egg shell on the egg. Worst of all, it's sitting in a position, that I CAN'T TELL! It's killing me. I think the chick did this on purpose to get my hopes up.
barnie.gif
he.gif

Last edited:
I have an evil pullet, her name is Jezzebell, when I let them free range at dusk all the other chicks would come home at dusk but her. She stayed out all night and would come tramping home to my bedroom window at the crack of light squawking, she picks on all the other chicks. she is so funny. She will not allow one of my ee's in the pen with her or the other chicks. I have to leave this one hen by herseld in a seperate coop. When I try to put them all together Jezebell atacks her and wont stop, even though my ee submitted to her.

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I was pretty well convinced my whole flock was evil last fall. They kept climbing into, and squatting in, the nest boxes. And.. no eggs. For months. It was awful. Wicked, wicked girls!

(Love 'em and their juicy eggs now though)

-Meghan

Yep, I was look really close to it to study it again cuz I just wasn't sure. Right at the very moment, "CRACK!" made the hole bigger and scared the crud out of me. I jumped sky high. I think it's this chick that's evil. I think it's a black orpington. It's a omen
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom