I think I am going to be ill!!!!!!!!

Quote:
lau.gif

Quote:
Like plumbers?

THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw them the other day on AOL news thing, it is some sticker like strip that covers your crack when you wear low ride pants and bend down.

I say just wear real pants but maybe I am old...
hmm.png

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif

Some dog anuses are not attractive??? I'm looking for the pix of the attractive ones.
roll.png

Imp- perhaps we could use these on our chickens with dirty butts.

Quote:
Like plumbers?

THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw them the other day on AOL news thing, it is some sticker like strip that covers your crack when you wear low ride pants and bend down.

hmm.png

I work in construction and I can tell you I tighten my belt several times a day to keep my pants up. And no I don't have a flat but and beer gut. All the moving around must stretch everything out.

Quote:
You're right. I have completely normal body parts that I would like not to hide with pants. Any objections?

Personally, I wouldn't care. Everyone can go naked if they want as far as I'm concerned! I can't say the rest of society would appreciate it, though.
lau.gif

Quote:
Like plumbers?

hmm.png

Then i'll be old with you, good lord go back home and finish getting dressed people.

Stupid or not there are people who will buy these and make money off it. So I don't think it's stupid if it puts bread on the table. I for one would not want a pug simply because of it's butt. Course I did have a Rotty and that would require a super sized "rear gear" gizmo. Wonder what design they have to those. Meteorite size. Sun, maybe "Moon" or how about a "toxic waste" sign. The back end of a Chevy or Ford F150? Your favorite team logo or not your favorite team logo? Everytime you dog pooped they could do it on a RedSox logo.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom