I think I might faint…

Paramour, my chemical romance and I prevail wouldn't be too bad. Can't tell you one song from anyone else except Avril Lavigne. When she was popular it wasn't the music I was into.
Yeah honestly I’ve only listened to like a couple from MCR and I Prevail hahah I do like Paramore though and the songs I’ve heard from the others. But honestly I’m more excited about ADTR, State Champs, Boys Like Girls, Mayday Parade (the new stuffs really good but also the old too), The Maine, plus of course All American Rejects and RJSA and Jimmy Eat World is good too although odd for the rest of the lineup hahah and there’s a ton more that I have heard of/want to see but only know like a few songs from them hahah a bunch I’ve only just been getting into recently. But I know like most but yeah. There’s a lot of good ones 😁

Finally someone who’s heard of them! Hahah I’m more on the other side of the list though 🤣 but I’ve been listening to more of the other side lately hah but I know right!?!? It’s crazy good 😍
With the exception of the fact that Avril showed up in my recommended videos on YT a couple weeks ago with new music (still sounds like Avril), I haven't listened to most of these in years. I've gotten... Weird... with my music taste recently.

Back
Top Bottom