I want a barn

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hensdeliverthegoods, Jan 27, 2009.

1. hensdeliverthegoods

hensdeliverthegoods Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Catawba County, NC
    I've heard a lot about the "law of attraction" thing that states that if you declare openly and publicly what you want, you'll eventually receive it. Ok, it's probably a bunch of hooie, but I do really, REALLY want a barn! So it can't hurt to try this, right? [​IMG]

I am hereby declaring that I will have a barn on my property in the near future!!

Ok, now y'all can laugh at me....[​IMG]

2. Laskaland

Laskaland ThE gRoOvY cHiCkEn

Aug 2, 2008
    Nebraska
    Quote:Can I just add a DITTO? Sheesh, I need a BARN for goats and more CHICKENS

Okay, [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] LAWS OF ATTRACTION, be attracted to me!! [​IMG]

3. CANDLE98

CANDLE98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Meridian Idaho
    I just got to hold a 2 week old nigerian dwarf goat today so yes I want a barn too! and I want that little goat to go in it!

4. joerogrz

joerogrz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2008
    Loretto, TN
    Well in that case.....

I want to buy the winning lottery ticket!!!!

If I do get that ticket, I'm buying everyone here chickens and of course a barn for hensdeliverthegoods....

5. AngieChick

AngieChick Poultry Elitist

If it makes you feel better; in an infinite universe, somewhere there is a you WITH a barn. [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. mmtillman

mmtillman Chillin' With My Peeps

How big a barn do you want ?? I have always wanted a barn and NOW I have one !!!! It is only an 8x8x7 shed we made for our chicken coop but is still a barn !!! I am gonna paint it red with white trim and to me it is a dream come true!!!
    Anyway..I can send you the plans if you are interested ?? Let me know ?? Good luck !!!

7. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    In this case. I want a million bucks(dollar not deer) I WANT I WANT I WANT THEM (throws herself on the floor and having a hissy fit)

8. Laskaland

Laskaland ThE gRoOvY cHiCkEn

Aug 2, 2008
    Nebraska
    Quote:Even if it's just like a $2 win? Wow that is generous [​IMG]

9. FractalFarmer

FractalFarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2008
    SF Bay area CA
    Oooh, me too! I want a barn. I need a barn! We now have three little coops to house our flock. It's very confusing doing bed-check, because they often move around so we never know who will be sleeping where. And it looks like a shanytown back there! I'm thinking of starting to collect pallets so I can build one big "pallet barn" (link ), or a coop like Chix-in-GA's coop . But then again, we might move soon, so I'm kind of in limbo.

Good luck getting yours!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  10. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    hmmm interesting thread.....

I want sunshine, I want sunshine, I want sunshine......please

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by