I WANT YOUR VET'S INFORMATION

@apryl29 You have a vet that will see chickens, right?
Yes! They have several offices, but the lady that normally sees chickens is working out of the Middlefield office right now.

Countryside Veterinary Service - Middlefield
15075 S. Springdale Avenue, Middlefield, OH 44062
(440) 632-9181
(Small Animal Hospital)
8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday and Wednesday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday
https://www.countrysideveterinaryservice.com/

We recently started taking our dogs here, I inquired and was told yes they do have a vet on staff that will see chickens. Very nice people here and very good with emergencies, at least with my 4 legged kids!

The Plains Veterinary Hospital
71 S Plains Rd
The Plains, Ohio 45780
740-797-3344

Does anyone know of any near Frederick County, MD?

We took one of our chickens today to NorthPaws Animal Hospital in Hagerstown, MD and the vet there thought she might need surgery to remove a mat of grass or straw from her crop, but they said it would cost over $300 which is a lot of money for a chicken.

I'm starting this back up again cuz now I want a current list with more vet's names/info on it thanks to @WannaBeHillBilly
I would say Dr. Pol in Michigan - He looks like a good on TV! :lol:
These are also some in my area - I'm glad I have never had an emergency with my favorite chickens that required taking them to the vet. Everybody on here was able to help them! 💗

Selinsgrove Veterinary Hospital - I'm pretty sure they take chickens.

And I know:
All Pets Veterinary takes chickens. I'm sure there are more if I keep looking. I will help you look for your PA column. 😉

Yet another great, and informational thread, @Kiki! :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom