I was able to sell some of the ducklings!!!!!!

jdywntr

Songster
10 Years
Oct 31, 2009
Somerville, AL
For those who don't know, my husband is being transfered and we only got about 3.5 weeks notice. Therefore, I am unable to keep any of my birds.
hit.gif
So I have been trying to find homes for my adult Muscovy pair, 11 ducklings, 5 laying hens and 2 cornish cross.

I was so happy to have heard from someone via my craigslist ad who wanted to buy 3 of the ducklings and they arranged to meet and they actually arrived. While I was waiting for them, I got another responce and the woman said she was interested in 4 and asked if she could come right away.
The best part, they both have ducks right now.

wee.gif
woot.gif
wee.gif

So 7 down and 4 ducklings to go. I do have someone that has some property and will take any birds that are left.

For those who don't know, my husband is being transfered and we only got about 3.5 weeks notice. Therefore, I am unable to keep any of my birds.
hit.gif
So I have been trying to find homes for my adult Muscovy pair, 11 ducklings, 5 laying hens and 2 cornish cross.

I was so happy to have heard from someone via my craigslist ad who wanted to buy 3 of the ducklings and they arranged to meet and they actually arrived. While I was waiting for them, I got another responce and the woman said she was interested in 4 and asked if she could come right away.
The best part, they both have ducks right now.

wee.gif
woot.gif
wee.gif

So 7 down and 4 ducklings to go. I do have someone that has some property and will take any birds that are left.
thumbsup.gif

so, I'm down to 4 ducklings and the adult pair. Someone just came and picked up my 5 laying hens and 2 meat birds. I just collected my last chicken egg. Sigh.......
hit.gif

Thanks Miss Lydia and Goin Quackers. I think until this morning it didn't hit me because I had only sold some of the ducklings. I had my chickens for almost 2 years from just a few days old. One day again, I will be a chicken/duck person.

Back
Top Bottom