I was attacked!

rodriguezpoultry

Langshan Lover
11 Years
Jan 4, 2009
Claremore, OK
We went to this AWESOME Italian restaurant in Arkansas. WHILE on my way to the front door...I hear this noise.

Mind you, I'm partially deaf if not going completely in a short while. I did not have my hearing aids in at the time...so this must have been SOME racket to my boyfriend. I'm walking along the sidewalk, minding my own business. When all of a sudden....*WHAM*!

I look down...and I have a dove attacking my leg from the ground. I'm thinking...what the heck? I look over and she has laid these eggs approximately 2 feet from the edge of the sidewalk.

When I came back out from the restaurant...I gave her a WIDE berth but she decided that I was wanting to eat her eggs. I RAN for the car. Meanwhile, the (I'm assuming male) mate sat there in the tree branches watching the whole thing.

If I hadn't been in a good mood...someone would have been gathering some eggs for hatching!

lol I am glad you are safe...I hear doves can be totally vicious.
lau.gif

Annoying I am sure. Glad you gave her a wide berth on the way out.
wink.png

surely, if you hadn't she'd have taken you out. LOL. Viscious little momma dove. I wonder how many resturaunt go-ers got the flogging from her too? Maybe they could work it into their advertisement...

All joking aside, I am glad she didn't seem to have hurt you any.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom