I Won!!

milleryardchx

Songster
11 Years
May 25, 2008
Washington State
I just won my first bid on eggs! I have yet to ever hatch my own eggs yet I'm soo excited! I just won 6+ Black Copper Marans eggs... so they should be shipped Tuesday so should be here Thursday.. I'm sooo excited but my uncle who is a Grouse breeder is going to incubate them for me, hes a pro haha. I'm scared I don't want to mess up on these eggs. but after these i will do my own incubation

Congrats!!!!! Yea, you should get some cheep or free eggs to try for you first hatch. If you know of someone in your area that sells "yard eggs" ask them if the have a roo with their hens. If they do, they will probally hatch.

i have a rooster with my egg hens i was going to do a test with those because they guy we got our roo from wants 2 or 3 of his mutt chicks

Quote:

Last edited:
CONGRATS!!! Warning though it's really addictive. I bet you're browsing other auctions already.
lol.png

guilty as charged i actually bid on more eggs already
celebrate.gif
because this order is six all from the same hens and two roosters so i want different blood for breeding maybe plus i had a nightmare last night that my first 6 were all roos! AHHH
barnie.gif

Quote:

Thank you for the info. I'm going to check it out. You are caught in the web of hatching you can't get enough of it. Congrats and gook luck on your eggs. I have chicks hatching wednesday of this week and turkey quniea next wedensday.
Quote:

I do have black Copper Marans for sale if you need a different breeder and would be blessed to meet your hatching needs.

Here's a pic of part of our flock
8875_nancymaran.jpg

Please pm me if you are interested or have more questions.

Many thanks and have a blessed day.

Back
Top Bottom