1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

I'd like you to meet...

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by 6chickens in St. Charles, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Lieutenant Commander Worf.

Mr. Woof.

Head of security at This Old House Enterprise.

[​IMG]

3 years old, he earned his new name tonight after my second glass of Aldi's Malbec red wine. We were enjoying the peace and quiet brought about by the successful adoption out of Mr. Woof's 5 rooster babies this morning, and we noticed how magnificent he looks, and how secure we all are in his presence. He's a little melancholy at the loss of his magnificent sons, but he's glowing with pride at his lovely little flock of 7 hens, and his human family he cares for, as well.

As you can see, behind him in this photo, he's of the opinion I've had enough of that wine.

Salutations, Mr. Woof.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2011

2. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Crowing

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Crowing

Jun 19, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    [​IMG] He DOES look like Lt Com. Worf!!! [​IMG]

4. Desert Rooster

Desert Rooster El Gallo Del Desierto

Sep 4, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca
    I would'nt wanna mess with him [​IMG]

5. Wisher1000

Wisher1000 Bama Biddy Premium Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Tuscaloosa County, Alabama
    Quote:x2

6. Quote:Inside secret (for BYC & Enterprise staff members only) : Mr. Woof is a sweet guy as well as the peacekeeper here. He's my bird friend.

Still, we need to post a sign that reads, "I can make it to the gate in 0.25 seconds. Can you?"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by