Idaho?

Pics
I live in Kingston, up the Coeur d'Alene River. East of Coeur dAlene, West of Kellogg.
smile.png

Born and raised in Alaska, spent 3 years in Tennessee before settling in Idaho. Its a great state, I am about 45 minutes west of Boise. The weather is mild and the people are friendly. Even in the "bit city" of Boise, it has a small town feel and the streets are safe. There really isn't a "bad neighborhood" and I should know I work for the Sheriff!
smile.png

Quote:
Hey I think you are very close to us! We're between New Plymouth and Emmett in the upper bench area. Born & raised in this area and then spent 20+ years in Alaska. Moved back in 2002. We have Turkeys, Chickens, Ducks (2 Types) and Sebastopol Geese. PM me if you would like to chat sometime!

I'm not an Idahoan,but spent about 2 weeks up in Hope every summer, visiting my childhood best friend. Have many,many fond memories of Hope, Sandpoint, Couer'D alene, and Lake Pendorielle, and have many, many photos of vacations up there. I was even going to move up there after I got out of tech school. I hope to get back someday, when I have enough 'disposable' income to take a vacation again. It's a beautiful, beautiful place.

Is there anyone near the Pocatello area? I have received a job offer, and am considering relocating to that area. Have some questions, but mostly want to know about the area.

Imp

Back
Top Bottom