Idaho?

Good Morning everyone!

Thought I'd share a pic of our most recent babies. Yes, i should've included a quarter for size reference, but the larger one fits perfectly in the palm of my hand. Chicks are the same age, one is a LF brown egg layer (how mysterious) and the other is a Serama. Bet you can't tell which is which. (and which one is in charge of the brooder)
gig.gif

FOR SALE

i have a pair of pet quality Seramas for sale. $30 each or $50 for the pair. Seramas are know as the smallest breed of chicken and are perfect pets for the home. The breed is known for being easy to handle. Due to their small size, they need to be protected from freezing weather.

Birds shown are approx 9 oz in weight and age is guessed at approx 5 months (cockerel just tried to crow today,
lol.png
) their crow is about 1/3 the volume of LF birds

PM me if interested - thanks!

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for hatching eggs from Coturnix quail. My friend and I would like to put about 50 in my incubator and hatch some out. I'm not having much luck on Craigslist (or they're too expensive) and was wondering if anyone in the Boise/Nampa/Caldwell area has some?

Thanks
Sarita

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for hatching eggs from Coturnix quail. My friend and I would like to put about 50 in my incubator and hatch some out. I'm not having much luck on Craigslist (or they're too expensive) and was wondering if anyone in the Boise/Nampa/Caldwell area has some?

Thanks
Sarita
If I remember right Idhound is from that area. The eggs I got were all fertile but 2 out of 50 and good hatch rates.

Wow, he's almost 5 hours away. I just drove to Paul yesterday morning and that was a 5 hour round trip. Not sure I want to do that much driving. Maybe someone closer will chime in.

Back
Top Bottom