Idaho?

Hello Idaho Chicken Friends! I am hoping someone can (or knows someone who can) help me out in my quest for Marraduna Basque hens. I have been looking for them for years and even ordered a bunch from Sand Hill last spring but they were unable to fill my order. I know there is a Basque community in Idaho and I was hoping that I may be able to find a breeder willing to ship hatching eggs. Thanks for your time.

Hello Idaho Chicken Friends! I am hoping someone can (or knows someone who can) help me out in my quest for Marraduna Basque hens. I have been looking for them for years and even ordered a bunch from Sand Hill last spring but they were unable to fill my order. I know there is a Basque community in Idaho and I was hoping that I may be able to find a breeder willing to ship hatching eggs. Thanks for your time.
You’d think so wouldn’t you? I’m pretty sure I’ve seen breeders in Oregon and/or Washington? I can troll around on the internet a bit and see what I can find. I also have a few cousins who have married into Basque families, so I can try and see if they know anything. I’ve thought about getting the breed just to sell the eggs to Basque folks! They’re very proud of their heritage, so I think they might go for it!

Back
Top Bottom