Ideal OEGB

Nov 12, 2018
I know shat many may be thinking. Hatchery chickens as breeder flock. But it's the best I can work with for now. Anyone know how to breed some fine BR OEGB and picking your stock? I do want to add finer bloodlines later on but now, I don't have that money! But I do want to breed a fine, healthy, bird that cphas better standards. anyone else raise BR OEGB from Ideal Poultry?

Never had OEGB from ideal but I've had at least 6 or 7 other breeds.
IMO their quality of birds are amongst the lowest. Too bad too because they're great to work with and very affordable.

I believe quality-wise, Cackle has much better stock.
I love cackle, but I dislike they don't vaccinate, idk where to buy vaccines nor do I know how to do it myself. But later if I learn I'm going to purchase Golden Phoenix, White Phoenix, and Cubalaya, I might order some Brown Red from them, but I think I might buy Purely Poultry BR because I have heard the cackles birds that they don't have as good of station and their tails arent as high.

What do you want a vaccine for? They vaccinate for Mareks and something else but I forget.
Okay, maybe it’s just Mareks, but this is on the checkout screen.

16E5E693-EB86-4427-91BA-8818BE1D1B2E.jpeg

What do you want a vaccine for? They vaccinate for Mareks and something else but I forget.
They don't vax for all which I've been told, only some breeds, and most aren't vaccinated, I even asked directly, and they said they won't vaccinate.. I mainly do for Mareks, and preferably Coxy preventative. Any Vax available really.

Back
Top Bottom