Ideal Poultry Shipping Question

Yes, that is the shipping. Just look for your state.
smile.png

A small box is anything less than a full box of 100. There is a 7.00 charcg for less than one box and a 1.00 charge per breed. Shipping for some states or zip codes is the .15 per chick. I ordered 11 chicks divided into 5 different breeds so I paid 5.00 . I am in Arkansas so the ................15 per chick does not apply. The .15 cent per chick is for air shipment which is required for some areas that cannot be delivered by USPS in the time required for safe delivery. North Carolina would have to pay the .15 per chick for air shipment.
My total of 7.00 plus 5.00 plus cost of chicks. I hope this helps. If not call them and they clear it up for you.
Michael

Last edited:
Okay I am looking at my receipt that came with my dead chicks today there is a small order charge of 7.00 quarter box fee of 6.00 and then postage for air mail of 4.50 so total my shipping charges were 17.50. it cost on the box 13.50 and I ordered 30 chicks

Did you order 6 different breeds? Im assuming that what the 6.00 charge is for.

Last edited:
no I got 3 breeds and they were shipped out on the 15th and did not arrive until today too long in transit . they were to be honest stiff . 2 had blood coming out of their mouths
oh and it is 100 chicks is a full order .

Last edited:
I really don't know they are shipping me out more on the 4th they were scheduled for shipment on the 16th but they were shipped the 15th

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom