Identifying Some Peachicks

I thought that the first time I watched the video, then I realized that the 1st one (the one you are calling a hen) has a much longer tail and sleeker look than the other one, and the other one (the one you think is male) moves and looks more like my BS hen than the other one. But when I first watched the video, I thought that one's tail was looking a little wispy... Anyway, after I watched it a couple of times, I pegged it the other way around, which was why I changed my post.

(And I was so relieved when dylansmom said the colored bird was a BS hen... that's what I was thinking, but I don't trust myself on these things
hide.gif
with as little experience as I have...)

I thought that the first time I watched the video, then I realized that the 1st one (the one you are calling a hen) has a much longer tail and sleeker look than the other one, and the other one (the one you think is male) moves and looks more like my BS hen than the other one. But when I first watched the video, I thought that one's tail was looking a little wispy... Anyway, after I watched it a couple of times, I pegged it the other way around, which was why I changed my post.

(And I was so relieved when dylansmom said the colored bird was a BS hen... that's what I was thinking, but I don't trust myself on these things
hide.gif
with as little experience as I have...)
The one i'm thinking is older than the i'm thinking male, maybe with 3 weeks, btw the white always fanning for her so i thought she is a hen.

This the one i'm thinking hen.

And now i'm almost sure this is a male:

What color silver pied are these? I must admit the first one does look more like a hen in these pictures, but I'm not totally convinced it is. The second one still looks like a hen and I thought the same thing as Peas, longer tail longer legs, sleaker body and more upright carriage, still leaning toward male on #1.
hide.gif

What color silver pied are these? I must admit the first one does look more like a hen in these pictures, but I'm not totally convinced it is. The second one still looks like a hen and I thought the same thing as Peas, longer tail longer legs, sleaker body and more upright carriage, still leaning toward male on #1.
hide.gif

They are bronze, and i'm still hoping they are a pair
fl.gif

Yes, the first one is 3 weeks older and its bigger in size, but second one also got sick 2 months ago so he was growing slowly.

Is the one with more color (second one) the other bird that was sick in with the bird that perished?

Pealover130 has just been looking at the photos and video with me. She would like to propose that #1 (bird with little color) be called "Oscar" and bird #2 (more color) be called "Olympia" She also suggests "Chronos" for the big white male bird...

Is the one with more color (second one) the other bird that was sick in with the bird that perished?

Pealover130 has just been looking at the photos and video with me. She would like to propose that #1 (bird with little color) be called "Oscar" and bird #2 (more color) be called "Olympia" She also suggests "Chronos" for the big white male bird...
Yes it's, Olympia is a nice name but i think we still aren't sure about their sex yet, i would call the first one Olympia and #2 Oscar
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom